EVERY football fan loves a football stat and we’ve got some corkers – but are they true or false? You decide.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovich’s youth team was 4-0 down when he came on as a substitute and scored
eight goals. True or false?
- Juan Mata became the first player in history to have joined Manchester United from Chelsea. True or false?
- Stoke midfield playmaker Xherdan Shaqiri won league titles in every year of his professional career before his run came to an end with Inter and then the Potters. True or false?
- Ryan Giggs is the only Premier League player to score over 100 goals without scoring a hat-trick. True or false?
- Steven Gerrard has swapped his shirt with more than a hundred players, but never with
a Manchester United player. True or false?
- Brazil legend Ronaldinho first gained media attention when his youth team won 23 -0 – and he scored all 23 goals.
- Chelsea have been relegated more times than they have won the English league. True or false?
- The difference in Lionel Messi’s age and Cristiano Ronaldo’s age is 869 days, the same
difference as between Messi’s son and Ronaldo’s son. True or false?
- Zinedine Zidane was never caught in an offside position in his whole career. True or false?
- Brazilian icon Pele, scored 92 hat-tricks, four goals on 31 occasions, five goals on six occasions, and EIGHT goals on one occasion. True or false?